tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@sfu.ca>
Subject Re: Log problem
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
You could always run them in a debugger w/JBuilder =)

Look into Log4J, another Jakarta subproject.  It's good logging stuff.

I'm not sure where, but I just checked the javadoc for the log() method:

"Writes the specified message to a servlet log file, prepended by the servlet's name"

There are three log files in tc 3.x - servlet, jasper, and tomcat.

- r