tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@sfu.ca>
Subject Re: WAP + Servlet
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I'm not really sure I understand any of this...  You're using JServ?  Man, upgrade to Tomcat
for crying out loud =)  With the emulators (Nokia, etc.) you can request any URL.  Install
Tomcat locally, and you can just request your stuff from your own localhost.

I have a feeling I'm opening a huge can of worms by replying, but wth, it's Monday.

- r