tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@sfu.ca>
Subject Re: My JSP pages are freezing !!
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi Christian,

Not to be skeptical, but it doesn't *sound* like a Tomcat problem.  As well, the page isn't
"freezing" per se, which would imply some sort of time-out, it's just looking the same when
you hit it again.  You'll need to provide more detail about the page if you want help, but
I'm reluctant to solve your JSP programming problems <grumble>.

- r