tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@sfu.ca>
Subject Re: tag error
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I can't say that I've seen this SPECIFIC error before, but if it's trying to
create an attribute and you're getting a "NoSuchMethodError" it looks like
you have an attribute in a custom tag, but not corresponding setter in the
tag class.  Or maybe no description of the attribute in your TLD.

- r

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:25:26 -0400 tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org wrote:
> I'm running Tomcat 3.1 with JDK 1.3 on win2000. I get the following error
> on one of my applications:
>
> Unhandled error! You might want to consider having an error page to report

> such errors more gracefully
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
>  at

org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.createAttribute(TagLibraryInfo