tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "A.L." <amoslie...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Servlet/ Database Conenction Persists Question
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 17:26:37 GMT
This is not really a jdbc issue.  What is happening is
that my code specifies that the conenction to the
database is made only during the init of the servlet
and the conenction is closed after the servlet is
destroyed.  I think that my problem is that once I
destroy the servlet, I can't figure a way to re
initialize it.  Simply refreshing the servlet page
doesn;t seem to work.