tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amit Anand <Aan...@imedlink.net>
Subject Logging
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:59:52 GMT
Hello all,

I am a new user to Tomcat and I needed help with probably a very small thing
for you all. I would like a to keep a track of all IP's coming into my
machine, all pages visited, etc. I am going to use WebTrends to analyze the
logging information and put into report form. The question I have is, how
would I go about doing this. The two logs I have seen, jasper.log and
servlet.log do not give me any real good statistics. Remember I am not a
developer so I have no clue how to do this. I am running Tomcat 3.2.3 on
Solaris 8.  Thank you very much for your help!!

Amit Anand
aanand@imedlink.net