tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Andersén <peter.ander...@nextra.com>
Subject About using Apache and Tomcat with SendRedirect
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:02:11 GMT
Hi
I have an jsp page that has html tags and jsp tags in it.
It is a page that post information to itself and check it.
If everything is right it will do a sendRedirect in jsp.
When doing this i get my old page added with the header infromation from =
the new page and the new page content into the same page.
I understand that sendRedirect is done from the serverside, so apache =
thinks this is information that should be passed to the same page.
Does anyone know if there is antoher way to do this or is there =
something in apache i can configure.

Regards
/Peter A