tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Charles Williams" <hosting.mailing.list.acco...@acnshosting.com>
Subject Re: Very OT for a lot of you put just asking.
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 08:25:08 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Williams" <hosting.mailing.list.account@acnshosting.com>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>; <phplib@lists.netuse.de>;
<php-general-help@lists.php.net>; "Php-General (E-mail)"
<php-general@lists.php.net>; <majordomo-users@GreatCircle.COM>;
<majordomo@ragweed.psionic.com>; <Majordomo@nl.linux.org>;
<Majordomo@lugwash.org>; "LinuxSA" <linuxsa@linuxsa.org.au>;
<isp-software@isp-software.com>; <freeradius-users@lists.cistron.nl>;
<freeradius-devel@lists.cistron.nl>; <apache-server@yahoogroups.com>;
<Majordomo@east.balius.com>; <cobalt-users@list.cobalt.com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 1:36 PM
Subject: [apache-server] Very OT for a lot of you put just asking.

> OK, sorry if you feel this is WAY OT.
>
> I am wanting to compile a list of the best one-liner Linux commands out
> there.  So all you admins and users out there feel free to send me a copy
of
> your best one-liner commands with a brief explanation as to what they
> accomplish.
>
> It doesn't matter if it's for sendmail or procmail or ipchains or grep or
> whatever.  All commands will be sorted per usage and all credit will be
> given.
>
> The sooner that I can get a bunch together the sooner I will post them on
my
> site.  And again, sorry if this is way OT for you folks, but I am really
> curious as to what will show up.
>
> thanks,
> chuck
> http://www.acnsnet.com/~slydder

OK, last time cross posting. hehe. I promise.  I have added a link to my
site that will allow you to send in you Linux ONE-LINERS.  PLEASE USE THIS
LINK!  I have setup outlook to sort all the mail by the subject line and
thus make my life a bit easier.

OH, just so you know I have recieved over 500 replies until now.  Some are
funny as hell and not actually commands.  So I'm thinking about starting a
list for Linux ONE-LINER joke commands. hehe.

Anyways, thanks.  And the url is http://www.acnsnet.com/~slydder

chuck