tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Can't view Jsp examples
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:36:31 GMT
Tomcat has a web service port at 8080, so if you are having trouble with
getting jsp web pages through PWS or IIS, try specifying the port as 8080 to
access Tomcat directly.  That's why the URL in Theo Mills reply specified
that port.  Just don't try to make both PWS and Tomcat look at the same port.

--David Smith