tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Draucker <rich...@draucker.com>
Subject Re: Trouble running a servlet
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:34:04 GMT
Your output from starting TOMCAT (in your earlier post) did not indicate a
context being created for "ROOT", just "examples" and "admin".  Try putting
it in the "examples" application and use the same url syntax:

http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/LibraryServlet

As delivered, TOMCAT uses ROOT as the default webapp.  So, you may also be
able to reach the application at:

http://localhost:8080/servlet/LibraryServlet

- Richard