tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "...amy.nanninga..." <amy.nanni...@sega.com>
Subject Session Timeout Problems
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:54:25 GMT
Hello,

My name is Amy and Im new to the list.  Im also a new administrator to
Tomcat and having some trouble.  Tomcat is configured and working great.....
sometimes.   We are having a weird intermittint timeout issue.  There is no
ryme or reason to the timeouts.  Sometimes it timesout out about 5 min into
the session, other times right away.  When you hit refresh it will not help.
Clearing the cache does no good either.  We have had our 'network guy' go
over our his/our settings several times with no luck.  He is still digging,
but I was wondering if anyone else experienced this problem.   We are using
Apache 1.3 (with ssl mod) as our webserver and Tomcat Version 3.2.2 on
Solaris 7.

...Thanks.....

\\*//