tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "alex reuter" <areu...@monsterdaata.com>
Subject Jar files not included in built webapp
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:20:46 GMT
Hello List,
I am using the build script from tomcat 3.2.3 to compile and distribute my
webapps.  I have a number of jar files included in the lib folder inside my
working directory, but when I build the webapp, the jar files are not
included anywhere inside the WEB-INF directory.

Am I missing something or misunderstanding how this is supposed to work?  Up
until now I've used the system classpath but now I need to use separate
versions of the same jar files in different servlets.

Thanks,
Alex