tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <ja...@spunkysoftware.com>
Subject Out of environment space - help!
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:40:03 GMT
I'm trying to install Tomcat with PWS on Win98. The batch files keep
informing me that I've ran out of environment space when they try to set
TOMCAT_HOME etc.

I've tried getting rid of some environment settings in my autoexec.bat but
even after reducing it right down to just my PATH, TOMCAT_HOME and JAVA_HOME
I still get the error message "Out of environment space."

What might this be??? I'm totally stuck. I didn't get these errors when I
installed Tomcat before.

Anyone know how to increase the amount of space I can use for my
environment??

---
James