tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Out of environment space - help!
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:40:03 GMT
I'm trying to install Tomcat with PWS on Win98. The batch files keep
informing me that I've ran out of environment space when they try to set

I've tried getting rid of some environment settings in my autoexec.bat but
even after reducing it right down to just my PATH, TOMCAT_HOME and JAVA_HOME
I still get the error message "Out of environment space."

What might this be??? I'm totally stuck. I didn't get these errors when I
installed Tomcat before.

Anyone know how to increase the amount of space I can use for my

View raw message