hi there,
    I'm troubleshooting the ISAPI redirector. I have followed all the instructions in the Tomcat IIS HowTo document, but I'm still struggling to figure out what's wrong.
    Just one question: In the following key:
        HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters\Filter DLLs

    How do I really specify the full path to isapi_redirect.dll ? Is this a string value in the above key? if yes, is it the "Default" string? Or do I need to create another string (which I don't know what name should I give) and give the value of the full path to the required dll ?

a simple reply would do, thanks
daniel