tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Cooper" <ARCOO...@vac-acc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: help please!
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:11:52 GMT
Hi Chris

   I am running apache/tomcat on a UNIX server, and I am trying to access the page from my
PC.  I can access the pages just fine by http://localhost:8080/baseball/ on the UNIX box,
but when I type http://istest-vac.acc.gc.ca/baseball/baseball.jsp from my PC, it does not
show up, however, /examples in the above URL works.

I do not believe it is a case sensitivity problem here. I've checked that.

Thanks for the reply :)

Aaron

>>> "Chris McNeilly" <cmcneilly@smartbrief.com> 07/24/01 04:08pm >>>
Aaron,

Are you running apache/tomcat on your PC?  We had this problem before
and it turned out to be a case problem on the directories.  The PC
ignores case while UNIX is case-sensitive.  We had Web-Inf instead of
WEB-INF.

Chris