tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph A. Noble" <no...@flashman.com>
Subject RE: bindexception
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 19:04:37 GMT
If you just installed Apache 1.3.20, you might look at: <APACHE_HOME>/conf/httpd.
conf and change the port from 8080 to 80 where it should be.  Why
Apache is now coming preset to be on port 8080 is beyond me, but
we noticed it when we downloaded and built on our Solaris server.
Hopefully, this shouldn't be the cause of the problem since you
must start Tomcat before starting Apache.

Hope this helps.

-joe-

joseph.a.noble@lmco.com / noble@flashman.com / noble@bwn.net
           http://www.flashman.com/ (303) 971-8780