tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dmitri Colebatch <...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Re: tomcat error messages
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 04:28:16 GMT
Hi,

AFAIK the first null is the parameters, and in your case the second is
because tomcat was unable to serve the request.

tomcat.log will only exist if you configure it as such.  open up
server.xml and search for tomcat.log, you'll find a comment telling you
how to have tomcat output go to the log file rather than stderr.

cheers
dim