tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dmitri Colebatch <...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Re: tomcat starting problem on win98
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:16:13 GMT
Have you followed the howto on the JBoss site?  Where do you get that
error?  I'm assuming you're not running JspC from the command line
yourself?

you're running the jboss-tomcat dist right?  Which script are you using to
run it?  From memory there's a run.sh and a run-tomcat.sh - make sure you
use the tomcat one (o:

cheers
dim