tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott McCool <sco...@students.missouri.edu>
Subject RE: suppress=true not working -- tomcat 3.2.1, apache
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:04:10 GMT

The problem is that this project will eventually run a few different
machines with different paths, so it's easiest to rely on
mod_jk.conf-auto, otherwise I'd have to modify paths and things in
whatever "stable" mod_jk.conf I came up with.

Can anyone verify that setting suppress to true in the .StaticInterceptor
block of server.xml actually turns off directory listings?  Is there any
other configuration option that disables directory listings (ie, anything
else that generates that "Options" line in mod_jk.conf?

I can try an empty index.jsp, which might help...

-Scott

Scott McCool