tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Linsalata <>
Subject IIS 5.0 and Tomcat not connecting
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:30:56 GMT

  I've set up tomcat and IIS 5.0 on my machine (win2k server).  Tomcat
works fine if I call it wiht the :8080 extension.  Likewise, IIS servers
normal pages fine.  The problem arises when I try to get them to work

  I've followed the howto exactly, and double checked every step, install
and troubleshooting, a couple times.  All my spelling is correct, and all
the files are in the right places.

  The error I get when I try to get http://localhost/examples/jsp/ is:
2001-07-20 14:19:27 IMPSERVER\Administrator 80 GET
/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll+ - 404

  Anyone have any ideas?  I've been searching the mailing list archives
for a while, and the internet, and not having any luck...

View raw message