tomcat-users mailing list archives

From m...@ibsplc.com
Subject Re: load balanced workers
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:33:58 GMT
Hello, I am not really answering your question, but I would liek to know
in which folder in your tomcat installation, that you have put the workers.properties file??

i am really stuck with this problem. I am just porting my application to
tomcat and
i am not able to read my properties files and XSL files.
I know this could be a very silly queston and I am unable to use the 2
replies I got from the group.

Someone please help me on this

"Matt Barre" <mbarre@digiterra.com>
07/28/01 12:14 AM