tomcat-users mailing list archives

From djhutchi...@imation.com
Subject Re: question about WEB-INF/lib
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:56:16 GMT

I see this problem, too. I'm using Tomcat 3.2.x. It appears to me to be a
bug.
I've seen others with this problem on this mailing list. Can anyone verify
that this actually does work?
(Just trying to add some weight to your claim and get it fixed if it is a
bug. :o)

Thanks,
Dave

Joseph D Toussaint <jdtoussa@cariboulake.com> on 07/24/2001 11:55:44 AM