tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Doyle" <jdo...@us.tivoli.com>
Subject Intermittent UnsatisfiedLinkError
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:27:55 GMT
Hello,
     We are using tomcat 3.2.1 on RedHat 6.2.  Many of our servlets use
Java native methods.
The problem we are seeing is that our system runs OK for a while, then for
some unknown reason
we get UnsatisfiedLinkError on native methods that were running previously.
We are confident that the
System.loadLibrary() calls are working.  (They are in a try-catch {} block
w/ application-level tracing).
We are calling System.loadLibrary() in a static initializer block of a
class that is used by every servlet.
     Could anyone advise me on how to debug this problem?  I could really
use some advice on
how to zero in on this.
     Thanks in advance

Regards,   John Doyle

NAS Configuration Development
Bldg 660/ E200,
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Phone: 919-254-7634

No sense being a pessimist - it wouldn't work anyway.