tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian.Schi...@Elaxy.com
Subject Load Balancing for WEB-Application with sessions
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:16:08 GMT
Hi,

For improving the performace, we are going to serve requests with many
computers. Here, a problem with redirection arises. As a rule, the requests
are randomly redirected to the existent servers, and it functions well for
undependent pages and servlets. We have to ensure that a hole session is
processed on (redirected to) the same server. Are there possibilities to do
it in Tomcat, or we have to write a redirector-servlet ourselves, to
control the redirections according to the session.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christian Schildt
Diplom-Betriebswirt (FH)

Softwaredeveloper