tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <harri.paivani...@yle.fi>
Subject Re: .htm problem
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:48:15 GMT

Ok,

... but why not just use symbolic links from index.html to index.jsp aso.

-Harry

                    "Mark
                    Muffett"             To:
                    <markm@its-ax        <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                    iom.com>             cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: .htm problem
                    30.07.2001
                    14:40
                    Please
                    respond to
                    tomcat-user

No good - the links are from the outside world and I have no control over
them.

Mark