tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Loïc Lefèvre <llefe...@fivia.com>
Subject RE: VOTE: HTML in Messages and politeness (Was: Re: jdbc odbc bridge on linux)
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:39:19 GMT
The next question could be:
And for the attachments?!? ;)

just kidding :)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Emir Alikadic (ADNOC IS&T) [mailto:ealikadic@adnoc.com]
Envoyé : mardi 31 juillet 2001 12:32
À : tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : RE: VOTE: HTML in Messages and politeness (Was: Re: jdbc odbc
bridge on linux)

[SNIP]

> This is going the last message with HTML enabled on the
> mailing list. :)
> Remember to modify your settings :) Those are the rejected stuff:
>  - text/html
>  - text/rtf
>  - text/enriched
>  - text/x-vcard
>
>     Pier

C'mon, Mary, our job here is done! [rides off into the sunset]

On a serious note, I'd like to apologise to all of you who may have
been offended in any way with my little crusade against the
"Stylelized" messages.  The end justifies the means, right?

Regards,

Emir.

DISCLAIMER: The content of the preceding message is exclusively
            the personal opinion of the author, i.e. myself. Under no
            circumstances should the content be attributed to my employer.