tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Loïc Lefèvre <llefe...@fivia.com>
Subject RE: please help
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:14:41 GMT
use

C:\java>javac -classpath %CLASSPATH%;C:\tst\java\jsdk2.1\Servlet.jar
HelloServelt.java

instead ;)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : HGhoreishi@aol.com [mailto:HGhoreishi@aol.com]
Envoyé : mardi 24 juillet 2001 11:10
À : tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : RE: please help

Hi
Please some one tell me what i am doing wrong.
Trying to compile a servlet.
It worked for me before . now i am getting invalid flag.
regards.

C:\java>javac -classpath=C:/tst/java/jsdk2.1/Servlet.jar HelloServelt.java
javac: invalid flag: -classpath=C:/tst/java/jsdk2.1/Servlet.jar
Usage: javac <options> <source files>
where possible options include:
 -g                        Generate all debugging info
 -g:none                   Generate no debugging info
 -g:{lines,vars,source}    Generate only some debugging info
 -O                        Optimize; may hinder debugging or enlarge class
file

 -nowarn                   Generate no warnings
 -verbose                  Output messages about what the compiler is doing
 -deprecation              Output source locations where deprecated APIs are
us
ed
 -classpath <path>         Specify where to find user class files
 -sourcepath <path>        Specify where to find input source files
 -bootclasspath <path>     Override location of bootstrap class files
 -extdirs <dirs>           Override location of installed extensions
 -d <directory>            Specify where to place generated class files
 -encoding <encoding>      Specify character encoding used by source files
 -target <release>         Generate class files for specific VM version

C:\java>