tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Loïc Lefèvre <llefe...@fivia.com>
Subject RE: Changing error pages
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:17:37 GMT

good luck ;)

Loïc Lefèvre

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ivan E. Markovic [mailto:ivan@sculptlight.com]
Envoyé : mardi 31 juillet 2001 14:01
À : llefevre@fivia.com
Objet : RE: Changing error pages

Loïc,

I spent over an hour scanning all my .conf files for both Tomcat and
Apache. I did find the entries listed on the web-site in my web.xml
file.

But is that where I place these entries? In my web.xml file? I
searched all my files and find no real-life occurrences of these
error-page entries. Also I am familiar with error 404 but I do not
know the other error numbers.

Can you possibly help please? I am stuck...

Thank you.

I v a n ...

--
Ivan Markovic