tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alan Zaitchik" <alan.zaitc...@convergentlearning.com>
Subject RE: Cannot find my JavaBeans
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:01:37 GMT
Jim,
Thanks. I did what you suggested and it works,
BUT:
1. Do I need to add <CONTEXT> block to create virtual path to "student1" in
server.xml if it is all under \webapps anyway? The startup seems to be
creating the contextx automatically, but perhaps this is not the best way??
2. (Maybe related?) Is it really necessary to use the "\jsp" directory?
3. When would I need to add <SERVLET> blocks to web.xml file for each jsp
file?
I apologize in advance for pestering you with these questions.
Alan