tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Birchall" <andy.birch...@rchive-it.com>
Subject RE: IIS Redirect Issue
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:11:18 GMT
Can you view the examples servlets through IIS?
You may have to mount your webapp context to the ajp12 worker in
conf\uriworkermap.properties the same way that examples does, i.e /examples/*=ajp12
Regards
Andy B

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Kuebel [mailto:joshk@ivc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 4:47 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: IIS Redirect Issue

I have configured Tomcat with IIS, using the Isapi_redirect.dll. The isapi
filter is up and running, and I have the jakarta virtual directory with
execute authority.

Yet, when I attempt to access the page, I can only get to it using the port
number of the tomcat engine (ex. mydomain.com:8080/path). If I leave out the
port, I get directed to a popup login screen with a header "Enter username
and password for unknown at 'domain name'" Is this a known issue. I am
running on Windows NT 4.0 SP6, with IIS 4.0. Tomcat v.3.2.1.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Joshua M. Kuebel
joshk@ivc.com