tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Isaac Arias" <...@tokenzone.com>
Subject RE: suppress=true not working -- tomcat 3.2.1, apache
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:24:47 GMT
Scott,

You shouldn't use the mod_jk.conf-auto file directly since it gets
rewritten on every server restart. Whenever you get your config stable
enough, move it to another file (i.e. mod_jk.conf) and use that
instead.

Also, a quick fix is to just put an empty file named index.jsp in the
directory. It will be loaded instead of showing the listing.

Good luck,

Ike

 Isaac Arias
 Tokenzone                     <w> www.tokenzone.com </w>
   Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most
         of the time he will pick himself up and continue.
                                      - Winston Churchill