tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "phil_k" <>
Subject Buggy JSP app
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:17:34 GMT

any good Samaritans out there who feel generous?

I have been asked to install a JSP 1.2 application, that refuses to run, the
current error I am getting is:

A Servlet Exception Has Occurred
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
JSPI:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b5\bin\..\work\localhost\_\tsheet\docs\login Package code.tsheet not found in import.
import code.tsheet.*;

the code referred to has been unjared and resides under the root folder of a
tomcat 4.05b installation. It also exists in the jar file in the root folder
and has been pointed to explicitly in the classpath environment variable.

The complete code is attached, PLease help I am out of my depth, and this
needs to be running soon.

View raw message