tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "phil_k" <phi...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Buggy JSP app
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:17:34 GMT
Hi

any good Samaritans out there who feel generous?

I have been asked to install a JSP 1.2 application, that refuses to run, the
current error I am getting is:

A Servlet Exception Has Occurred
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
JSPI:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b5\bin\..\work\localhost\_\tsheet\docs\login
_jsp.java:3: Package code.tsheet not found in import.
import code.tsheet.*;
       ^

the code referred to has been unjared and resides under the root folder of a
tomcat 4.05b installation. It also exists in the jar file in the root folder
and has been pointed to explicitly in the classpath environment variable.

CLASSPATH=F:\jdk1.3.1\lib;%CLASSPATH%;c:\jspapp;I:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-4.0
-b5\webapps\ROOT\ts-classes.jar

???

The complete code is attached, PLease help I am out of my depth, and this
needs to be running soon.