tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Senthil Kumar Rajamanickam" <sent...@summitworks.com>
Subject RE: Forbidden error, you are unable to access /examples from this server: please help, veryurgent
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:49:40 GMT
Have you checked your Apache httpd.conf file ? have you mounted your
directory in your apache?

Regards
Senthil Kumar.R

  -----Original Message-----
  From: raghu [mailto:s_raghu@rti.daimlerchrysler.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 12:54 PM
  To: tomcat
  Subject: Fw: Forbidden error, you are unable to access /examples from this
server: please help, veryurgent

  From: raghu
  To: tomcat
  Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 6:30 PM
  Subject: 403: Forbidden error, you are unable to access /examples from
this server

  Hi all,
  I have installed apache 1.3.11 and tomcat 3.2.2 with mod_jk,  apache and
tomcat are working perfect separately.
  I have also installed jetspeed and cocoon (web applications) in the
webapps directory,
  When i point my browser to http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/ i am able to
view the page, but when i point my browser to
  http://localhost/jetspeed i get this error

  Forbidden
  You don't have permission to access /cocoon on this server.

  Apache/1.3.11 Server at stonebox Port 80

  Can anyone suggest how to overcome this problem.
  bye,
  raghu

  "black holes are,
  when GOD is dividing by zero"