tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Ferrão <cfer...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject other files than jsp not processed by tomcat+mod_jk+apache
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2001 05:08:53 GMT

Hello list,

I'm running Tomcat3.2.2 embedded in JBoss.
I integrated tomcat with apache through mod_jk in order to avoid
http://url:8080 port specification and to make apache process the html.

My problem is that under a context in Tomcat only the jsp files are
processed. It doesn't find any images or html files and it doesn't process
them. How should I configure tomcat so .jsp files are processed by tomcat
but html/images files under my tomcat context are processed by apache??

If I access to my context through http://url:8080/mycontext, tomcat's http
port everything runs fine.
My war file is deployed in Jboss's deploy dir but this shouldn't be a
problem.

	Yours desperate,
	Carlos Ferrao