tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manjunath BHat" <manb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: IIS5 + isapi_redirect.dll GREEN ARROW
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2001 10:47:19 GMT
Hi,

where in IIS have u installed isapi_filter?
I assume that it is in the IIS Management Console right-click on your
machine name (not the root web) and select properties.Click the Edit button
next to the "Master Properties" for the WWW Service.
Visit http://www.verysimple.com/scripts/support_tc_iis.html for more hint

Good Luck

Manju