tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Einfeldt <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Sharing a local setup of Tomcat?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:15:02 GMT
Depends on the configuration of your network (ask your sysadmin).

The simplest way is to use the ip address of your pc.
  ipconfig -all (On windows)
  ifconfig -a (On linux)

If your network is setup in a common way, one of these should work:
http://xxx99x999
http://xxx99x999.your-domain
  (The domain of your intra net, not of your internet)
If not, go back to first line.

If you are the sysamin you're in trouble 8:)