tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Kmiec" <chkm...@hotmail.com>
Subject admin password
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Does anyone know what the password is to get into the Admin tool that comes
with the standard installation of tomcat? I didn't find anything of
relevance in the /webapps/admin/Web-inf/web.xml file or anywhere in its
vicinity. I tried the various combinations of Admin/Admin, Admin/Tomact
username and passwords without success. How is that access controlled? Is
there some good documentation on this? I wasn't able to find anything
relevant in the installation guide or user doc. Am I looking in the wrong
places?

Thanks for the help!
--Chris