tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jann VanOver <>
Subject RE: Registry question
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 19:33:43 GMT
Yes.  That is correct.  And make sure your path to isapi_redirect.dll does
NOT have any spaces in it.  This can cause problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bayi, Omari J. []
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 12:29 PM
To: ''
Subject: Registry question

I'm having a little trouble following the tomcat install directions.  On
step 8 of Configuring the ISAPI Redirector in the Tomcat IIS How to
document, it states to add a "Filter DLLs" key under
However, it doesn't say what type of value to add, what to name it, nor what
data to give it.  It simply states that this key contains a "," separated
list of dlls - "you need to insert the full path to isapi_redirect.dll."
I'm assuming you mean to create a string value under the Parameters key
named Filter DLLs and insert the path to isapi_redirect.dll in the value
data field.  If this is correct, please confirm..... if not, please respond
with the correct instructions.

BTW: Does Tomcat work with Windows ME?  Caldera 2.3 eServer?  RedHat 6.2 or
7.0?  Your documents only state support for UNIX and Win32 which is a rather
vague statement.

Thanx in advance for your help!

Omari J. Bayi
 Product Consultant