tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jann VanOver <Jann.VanO...@loudeye.com>
Subject RE: Registry question
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 19:33:43 GMT
Yes.  That is correct.  And make sure your path to isapi_redirect.dll does
NOT have any spaces in it.  This can cause problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bayi, Omari J. [mailto:Omari.J.Bayi@compuware.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 12:29 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Registry question

Hello-

I'm having a little trouble following the tomcat install directions.  On
step 8 of Configuring the ISAPI Redirector in the Tomcat IIS How to
document, it states to add a "Filter DLLs" key under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters.
However, it doesn't say what type of value to add, what to name it, nor what
data to give it.  It simply states that this key contains a "," separated
list of dlls - "you need to insert the full path to isapi_redirect.dll."
I'm assuming you mean to create a string value under the Parameters key
named Filter DLLs and insert the path to isapi_redirect.dll in the value
data field.  If this is correct, please confirm..... if not, please respond
with the correct instructions.

BTW: Does Tomcat work with Windows ME?  Caldera 2.3 eServer?  RedHat 6.2 or
7.0?  Your documents only state support for UNIX and Win32 which is a rather
vague statement.

Thanx in advance for your help!

Regards-

Omari J. Bayi