tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nino Uziel <n...@iweb.com>
Subject RE: mod_jserv
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 14:01:01 GMT
you would probably have to recompile Apache to use it as well with
--enable-rule=SHARED_CORE --enable-shared=so

N.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Foxton [mailto:paul@network-sol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 4:41 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: mod_jserv

AFAIK mod_jserv is the old version for use with jserv, you will need the new
one: mod_jk. Yes, you do need to download it seperately.

Get it from http://jakarta.apache.org. You'll find it in the subdirectory
for your platform on the binaries page.
You can find instructions for setting it up in the tomcat manual.