tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Curtis Dougherty <curtis_doughe...@businessthreads.com>
Subject RE: IIS and tomcat
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:03:55 GMT
Check the CaPiTaLiZaTiOn...  The Windows Registry  is Very picky... I
know... I was where you are now yesterday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Balaguer Yagan [mailto:eng90951@nus.edu.sg]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 11:01 AM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: IIS and tomcat

hi there,
    I'm troubleshooting the ISAPI redirector. I have followed all the
instructions in the Tomcat IIS HowTo document, but I'm still struggling to
figure out what's wrong.
    Just one question: In the following key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters\Filter
DLLs

    How do I really specify the full path to isapi_redirect.dll ? Is this a
string value in the above key? if yes, is it the "Default" string? Or do I
need to create another string (which I don't know what name should I give)
and give the value of the full path to the required dll ?

a simple reply would do, thanks
daniel