tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajehswar V. Rao" <rajeshwarr...@erunway.com>
Subject RE: JDBC Realm Questions Tomcat 3.2.2
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 11:32:18 GMT
I am looking for same....

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan_Pierce@seagram.com [mailto:Jonathan_Pierce@seagram.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 4:02 AM
To: TOMCAT-USER@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Fwd:JDBC Realm Questions Tomcat 3.2.2

Someone please respond to these questions so I know whether JDBC Realms are
supported feature of Tomcat3.2.2. I posted the question a few days ago and
have
gotten no responses.

Has anyone been successful in referencing a jdbc datasource configured in
the
server.xml of Tomcat 3.2.2? If so, how?

Jonathan