tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Bosch <rbo...@actv.com>
Subject HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:43:03 GMT
I was getting this error, I rebuilt and it went away but my buddy is getting
it on his development box.  It happens when you make an http request to
tomcat , I believe its an error in .conf or .xml and I wonder if anyone is
familiar with it.

thanksTIA();
rick

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM:
java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.handleError(ContextManager.java:644)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:566)

at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:156)
        at
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)