tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tait, Allen" <at...@IDEXX.com>
Subject RE: help please!
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:20:18 GMT
Sorry, I haven't read any of your previous emails but I noticed you are
using a port number on the Unix box and not on your PC.  You should try it
with out the port# on the Unix box too.  This will test your Apache/Tomcat
setup.  If that fails then you know where the problem is.  Also, you should
be able to specify the port number when accessing baseball from you PC.
Although, you will be circumventing Apache and going straight to Tomcat with
the request.  It should work if it is working on the Unix box.