tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Hosting on IIS
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 17:10:48 GMT

	You must restart IIS the process, which means either a machine
reboot, or stopping all of IIS's processes in the Control Panel (FTP, World
Wide Web Publishing, IIS Admin, etc) and verifying that the inetinfo.exe
process stops.

	If that's not it, look in your isapi and tomcat log files, they
should be able to shed some light on where the disconnect is happening.

	Randy