tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vernon, Clayton" <Clayton.Ver...@ENRON.com>
Subject on 3.3b1, can Apache still host directory indexes? + a bug?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:04:11 GMT
On 3.3 I have "lost" the ability of Apache to serve the directory

When I click in Apache on a redirect to the directory where my JSPs are,
under $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/application/, Tomcat takes over (since it
sees the /application/)

but ...

Then clicking on the "Up to: /application" link at the top of Tomcat's
directory index gets me a "Cannot find page" error, since it does not
postpend the trailing backlash when it constructs the URL and thus does
not "know" to serve it..

Can I somehow let Apache host the directory view of
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/application, and can I configure Tomcat to postpend
the trailing backlash so either it or Apache can serve this link?

Clayton
Houston, Texas