tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Barry Draper <barry.dra...@informix.com>
Subject RE: Documentation for Tomcat 4.0
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:22:40 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Elliott [mailto:elliott@mail.cibertribe.pt]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 8:20 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Documentation for Tomcat 4.0

I have gone over the server.xml.
I have gone over the web.xml.
I have gone over the user.xml.

I have been through both the Developer and Developing Applications With
Tomcat documentation.

Unless I've missed some documentation somewhere I've gone over all of it at
least once if not at least twice.  Nowhere did I come across the <Alias />
XML tag for the server.xml but I did find it mentioned in the email archives
as I was searching for Virtual Host information.

Please if someone could point me in the direction of where I might find the
documentation for the server, user and web xml files (Tomcat v.4) I would
really, really appreciate it.

TIA

Steven Elliott           <elliott@mail.cibertribe.pt>
Systems Integrator