tomcat-users mailing list archives

From guido.bart...@gerling.de
Subject AW: Images are not coming !
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:57:59 GMT
Please note that filename are casesensitive with tomcat.
Kind regards
Guido

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Paul, Samit (CORP, GEITC) [mailto:Samit.Paul@geind.ge.com]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 17. Juli 2001 08:44
An: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Images are not coming !

I've installed tomcat3.2. My application is residing on webapps/forSahji/
I've also updated this path in the server.xml file within the context tag.
The images used in the application(JSP pages) are in
webapps/forShaji/images. But except two images in the top and one as
background I'm not getting any other images.

Is this is a problem related to WAR file? right now I'm not having any WAR
file for this architecture. Also I'd like to know how to create WAR file.

Thanks in advance!
- Samit

This message is intended for the adressee or its representative only. Any form of unauthorized
use, publication, reproduction, copying or disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not
permitted. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all its attachments subsequently.