tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bayi, Omari J." <Omari.J.B...@compuware.com>
Subject Registry question
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 19:29:19 GMT
Hello-

I'm having a little trouble following the tomcat install directions.  On
step 8 of Configuring the ISAPI Redirector in the Tomcat IIS How to
document, it states to add a "Filter DLLs" key under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters.
However, it doesn't say what type of value to add, what to name it, nor what
data to give it.  It simply states that this key contains a "," separated
list of dlls - "you need to insert the full path to isapi_redirect.dll."
I'm assuming you mean to create a string value under the Parameters key
named Filter DLLs and insert the path to isapi_redirect.dll in the value
data field.  If this is correct, please confirm..... if not, please respond
with the correct instructions.

BTW: Does Tomcat work with Windows ME?  Caldera 2.3 eServer?  RedHat 6.2 or
7.0?  Your documents only state support for UNIX and Win32 which is a rather
vague statement.

Thanx in advance for your help!

Regards-

Omari J. Bayi