tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhi, Dipal N (Dipal)" <dgan...@lucent.com>
Subject Tomcat and Apache running on HP-UX platform
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 14:43:28 GMT
			Hi All,

			I am new to this area. I am a recent graduate and
joined the company sometime back....
			My basic question is how to make up and running
Tomcat and Apache webserver on HP-UX 11 platform..
			I am sure, it will look like very basic question but
I need your help in order to be rich in terms of knowledge in this area...
			Any kind of suggestion, links, papers that
exhaustively tell me to go step by step to configure each web server and
make them talking too.
			I have academic experience of working in JAVA...

			Thanks in advance..

			DIPAL