tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Finch <Dave.Fi...@FDMInc.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat takes 100% of CPU (SourceSafe)
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:48:43 GMT
I have the follow in my uriworkermap.properties
/*.jsp = ajp12
/servlet/* = ajp12

but maybe it is because JSPs are in sourcesafe, but this does not really
make sense since there are no requests not even to sourcesafe

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Cox, Charlie [mailto:ccox@cincom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 1:37 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Tomcat takes 100% of CPU (SourceSafe)

if your uriworkermap.properties has a mapping of
/* ajp12
then any request to the webserver is sent to tomcat. It doesn't matter if it
was intended for SourceSafe or not.
likewise if you have a mapping of /*.html and you try to store html files in
SourceSafe.
In these cases see the aforementioned section 6.11
I haven't tried multiple isapi filters, so I don't know which one would be
called first. I think you can order them in the iis setup.
Charlie